The Holy Grail of shaving - The Rockwell 6S provides six levels of adjustability, to ensure any and every man can redefine the closeness, smoothness, and comfort of their shave.
Proudly forged in the USA using precision metal injection molded space-grade stainless steel.
Each Rockwell 6S comes with 5 Rockwell Double-Edge Razor Blades.
• Eliminates shaving irritation and in-grown hairs for a close, comfortable shave, every time.
• Patented 6 levels of shaving freedom, to ensure that anyone can redefine the closeness, smoothness, and comfort of their shave.
• Cast from using precision metal injection molded space-grade stainless steel.
• Precision engineered blade angles provide the ultimate shaving experience.
• Perfectly weighted and balanced through unparalleled craftsmanship for intuitive handling and effortless glide.
The Rockwell 6S is a fully adjustable razor forged from space-grade stainless steel and designed to last a lifetime (or four). The six adjustable sizes ensure anyone can perfect a close, comfortable shave no matter their skin type of facial hair length. This high-end razor combines revolutionary precision-engineered blade angles and patented adjustability to deliver an unparalled shaving experience. When coupled with Rockwell's pure Swedish Stainless Steel Blades, the 6S provides the ultimate, close shave at a value that will put you off cartridge razors for good.
Proudly forged in the USA.
• One Rockwell 6S Double Edge Razor
• Includes: 1 knurled handle, 1 1/3 Plate, 1 2/4 Plate, 1 5/6 Plate and 1 cap
• 3 patented flippable base plates for 6 levels of adjustability
• 5 Rockwell Swedish stainless steel razor blades
• Handle with a deep knurled grip for no-slip shaving
• Several lifetimes of incredible shaves
Get a close, irritation-free shave - everytime.
On all US orders over over $50.
If you're not thrilled with the performance of your Rockwell, you can return it for a complete refund, no questions asked.
The Rockwell 6S is a re-engineered safety razor, the gold standard in shaving until the mid-1900's when companies realized they could make more money selling you a disposable cartridge every week, and safety razors disappeared.